Epygenix is doing a A 20-Week Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of EPX-100 as Adjunctive Therapy in Children with Dravet Syndrome.
Detailed information for inclusion and exclusion criteria are available at https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04462770?term=epygenix&draw=2&rank=1.
Clinical sites will include more than 26 sites in US, Canada, and UK, such as:
1. Child Neurology Consultants of Austin, Austin, TX
2. Northeast Regional Epilepsy Group, Hackensack, NJ
3. Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital, Memphis TN
4. Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA
5. The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
6. UCSF, San Francisco, CA
7. Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO
8. Lurie Children’s Hospital, Chicago, ILIf you have an interest to enroll in ARGUS, please contact at email@example.com or davidRLuke@epygenix.com.