Epygenix is doing a A 20-Week Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Proof of Concept Trial of EPX-100 as Adjunctive Therapy in Children with Dravet Syndrome.
Detailed information for inclusion and exclusion criteria are available at https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04462770?term=epygenix&draw=2&rank=1.
Nationwide clinical sites will include;
1. Dr. Aaron Cardon, Child Neurology Consultants of Austin, Austin, TX
2. Dr. Eric Segal, Northeast Regional Epilepsy Group, Hackensack, NJ
3. Dr. James Wheless, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital, Memphis TN
4. Dr. Russel Saneto, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA
5. Dr. Eric Marsh, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
6. Dr. Danili Bernado at UCSF, San Francisco, CA
7. Dr. Charuta Joshi, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO
8. Dr. Linda Laux, Lurie Children’s Hospital, Chicago, IL
If you have an interest to enroll in ARGUS, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or davidRLuke@epygenix.com.